Please remember that I am in no way trying to pose as a photographer.I saw this lamp and realized it had many letters. X, V, Y, and (thank you Phil) W.
I like that one a lot!
Yay sissy, great job! I'm so excited you are playing along!
Great job, that's a neat picture! So glad you joined in on the fun!
I really like that!!
Photographer or not that's a good one! Great picture and lots of letters.
Good One!! I like that lamp!
That is a really cool picture!
Post a Comment
My attempt to take a picture a day, every day, for 365 days.
7 comments:
I like that one a lot!
Yay sissy, great job!
I'm so excited you are playing along!
Great job, that's a neat picture! So glad you joined in on the fun!
I really like that!!
Photographer or not that's a good one! Great picture and lots of letters.
Good One!! I like that lamp!
That is a really cool picture!
Post a Comment