Now for my son (and Nana's favorite, Odysseus! The BEST dog I have ever seen in my life!
He looks like quite a character!
Oh a character he is.
He is so cute!! I am pretty sure he thinks he could beat up any dog who crosses his path. He has no idea he is teeny, does he?
Love him! He does look like he's got personality to spare :)
There is Nana's little baby.::smooches screen::
Post a Comment
My attempt to take a picture a day, every day, for 365 days.
5 comments:
He looks like quite a character!
Oh a character he is.
He is so cute!! I am pretty sure he thinks he could beat up any dog who crosses his path. He has no idea he is teeny, does he?
Love him! He does look like he's got personality to spare :)
There is Nana's little baby.
::smooches screen::
Post a Comment